- City Hall New Hours
Beginning Monday, April 19, 2021
04/07/2021 10:40 AMdetail
- Northern Quest Casino Blasting
Intermittent blasting in the area of Sprague and Industry between 10:00 AM an 4:00 PM Tuesday through Thursday.
- Roundabout Etiquette
Learn the ins and outs of Roundabouts!
07/30/2020 12:15 PMdetail
- Airway ORV Plan Questionnaire
Spokane County is seeking your input on the short & long-term plans for the ORV park.
07/30/2020 10:54 AMdetail
- COURT USES VIDEO AND TELEPHONE HEARINGS
Court is being held using ZOOM and Live Streamed on YouTube.
- COVID-19: Resources for Community
City of Airway Heights update on resources to help residents and businesses.
03/14/2020 10:46 PMdetail
- Register to Vote!
Not registered to vote yet or need to change any of your voter registration information? Click this news article and you will be redirected to the Spokane County Elections website!
04/12/2016 8:34 AMdetail
- Request for Proposals- City Prosecutor
The city is seeking letters of interests for prosecution services.
03/17/2021 5:12 PMdetail
- Airway Heights COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
This information includes some of the most frequently asked questions that come into our office.
05/13/2020 3:38 PMdetail
- The City is Now Updating It's Comprehensive Plan!
03/03/2020 4:12 PMdetail
- Arlington, Wenatchee, and Airway Heights, Washington awarded Complete Streets Leadership Academy
Airway Heights, WA has been chosen to participate in a series of workshops to support its work to create safer, healthier streets.
- Burn Restrictions Lifted
The City of Airway Heights, along with the County of Spokane, has lifted the Burn Restrictions put in place on July 16th,2018. Click here for more information
10/12/2018 5:06 PMdetail
- Community Member Spotlight
Motion Auto Supply has been a long time supporter of Parks and Recreation Programs and the Airway Heights Community.
05/24/2018 12:34 PMdetail
- April 2018 Update to the City's Domestic Water Supply
The City of Airway Heights is continuing to work towards obtaining a viable drinking solution. Click here for more information.
05/07/2018 4:44 PMdetail
- Accepting Applications for Parks Maintenance Over-Hire
The City is now accepting applications for Park Maintenance Over-Hire positions. For more info, click here.
03/02/2018 12:06 PMdetail
- Air Force to Reimburse City for Clean Water
The US Air Force has agreed to provide the City with nearly $700,000 to cover the cost of alternative clean water supplies.
- Fall Community Clean Up
The fall season means football games, visits to the pumpkin patch, and getting your yard ready for winter.
08/30/2017 2:31 PMdetail
- Recreation Center Update
The Recreation Center project is now in the Post Selection and Pre-Shovel Phase, referred to as the validation period.
08/30/2017 2:29 PMdetail
- Community Member Spotlight
Karlie Murphy isn’t just a past participant of Parks & Rec programs; she is a future leader of our community.
08/30/2017 2:27 PMdetail
- Class 2 Water Restriction
Class 2 Water Restriction in effect June 22, 2017.