RECREATION CENTER INFORMATION
Become a member today!
Beat the rush and avoid the lines on opening weekend by becoming a member today. As a bonus, enter to win one or our exclusive Grand Opening Giveaways.
New members (Past participants of Airway Heights Parks and Recreation programs and activities may already have accounts. Scroll down for more info)
- Click on the ‘Log In/Create Account’ and, on the next page, select ‘Create AHPR Account’
- Complete Step 1: Account Holder Information
- Be case sensitive and check for spelling errors.
- Provide as much contact information as possible for all account members, phone numbers with labels, as well as additional email addresses.
- Residential address should be used, not mailing address.
- Click Next Step: Other Account Members
- Enter information of all individual members of your account.
- Note: Family membership rates only apply to account members listed as dependents on Tax Returns.
- Check to ensure all information is entered accurately, click ‘Save & Close’
Once your account is created log into your account and get familiar with your new AHPR account. Here you can provide your required picture on file for each individual account member.
- Clear plain background
- Top of head to mid-chest in height
- No sunglasses
- No hats
- Please no silly faces
Past Airway Heights Parks & Recreation Participants:
Log into your current account and be sure to update all required information:
- All Phone numbers with labels
- Primary and secondary emails
- Resident address not mailing address
- Account members Photos (see above Picture Requirements)
BECOME A MEMBER
Once your account is officially created you are ready to become a new member! Memberships are done in person at the Airway Heights Community Center at 13120 W 13th Ave from 3:00pm to 6:00pm Monday - Friday
Be sure to bring:
- Completed Membership Application Click HERE to print
- Current Tax return documents stating dependents for family membership rates
- To receive resident rates bring a current copy one of the below qualifying documents sating service location:
- City of Airway Heights Water Bill
- Waste Management Statement
- Avista Utilities or Inland Power Statement
- Comcast, DirecTV, or Dish Statement