Judge Jennifer Fassbender 509-244-2773
Court Administrator/Probation Officer Bree Breza 509-244-8256
Court Clerk Xanthe Supita 509-244-2773 Court Clerk Carol Nicolds 509-244-2773
Prosecutor Donald Colistro 509-928-8822
Public Defender Ronnie Rae 509-323-9000
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Court Sessions
Currently Court is on Thursday’s and held once a week.
It begins at 9:00 am and ends when the docket is complete.
Inmates are transported in the afternoon, normally heard around 2:00 p.m.
Types of Tickets Issued:
- You must respond within 15 days of receiving the ticket. You may mail your ticket in with your choice marked or you can bring it in. Please make sure your address is current and legible.
If you do not respond within the allotted time an FTA will be issued and the Department of Licensing will be notified which could result in a suspension of your license, we will also select your tickets for collections and additional fees and interest will be assessed, by the collection agency.
Do you have questions about your Drivers License? Here is a link to see the status of your license and information on the requirements to get your license reinstated.
You must have a Washington State ID Card or Drivers License. There is no cost to use this service.
- Pay infraction ticket ONLINE
Criminal Tickets/Yellow Tickets
- These are Mandatory court appearances, and you must respond in person within 15 days from the date you received your ticket. DUI’s and DV charges will have a court date already filled in. If you do not make a court date within 15 days a Warrant for your arrest can and will be issued.
We do not make court dates over the phone. Requests for criminal cases to be continued must be in writing and given to the court in a timely manner, if you have a public defender please contact their office. They can be reached at (509) 323-9000, Ronnie Rae or Tara Luedke.
Conflict Public Defender includes Chris Carlisle and John Nollette and they can be reached at the above number as well.
Warrants: You must request a Bench Warrant Recall in person. If you have a public defenders please contact their office at (509) 323-9000. There is a $50.00 Bench Warrant Recall fee Assessed, unless waived by the Judge.
- Pay criminal ticket ONLINE
Public Defender Information
- You must provide the required documentation before you will be appointed a public defender. If you apply the day of court, you will not be appointed on the day of court, most likely your case will be continued in order to give you time to speak with your public defender.
Public Defender Instructions & Application Form
Payment of Tickets/Infractions
If you are set-up on time payments through Pay Assist, you must make payments to them. Their information is listed below:
Time Pay Service
|PO Box 709
||PO Box 327
|Wenatchee WA 98807-0709
||Moses Lake WA 98837-0327
Pay Assist Online Payment Collections Online Payment
The Relicensing Program is operated through the City of Spokane. Information on the process is available on this link. Community Relicensing Unit
You can look up your Court Date and Time if you have internet access. The internet address is www.courts.wa.gov
Jury Duty Questionaire Form
Physical Address: 13120 W. 13th Ave. (2nd Floor Community Center)
Mailing Address: 1208 S. Lundstrom St
Airway Heights, WA 99001-9000